100% Grass-fed Beef Has Many Health Benefits Over Conventional Grain-Finished
Beef Including the Following
- Lower in total calories
- Grass-fed beef is leaner with 10% less total fat content on average than
- Up to six times higher in omega-3 fatty acid than conventional beef
- Higher in conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) that’s been tied to improved immunity
and anti-inflammation benefits
- Higher in antioxidants vitamins such as vitamin E
- Less likely to contain “superbugs” bacteria
Cattle were designed to be grazers–not fed grain!
For this and other helpful research-based information go to:
No Risk of Harmful Residues
NO Growth Hormones or Antibiotics ever administered. (If animals become sick and need antibiotics to be restored to health, they are treated. However, they are not sold as beef to our customers.) Grass-Fed Beef is Healthier. It is lower in cholesterol, saturated fats and calories per serving than grain-fed beef.